Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Boring Life Makes For a Boring Blog...

...but it certainly is a welcome change from the past year.

Nothing much to report other than the McCullough Three are all doing well despite ND's total sucking and the first sticking snow of the season.

Jody is unfortunately nursing his injury again, I am no longer cleaning clump after clump of hair out of the shower drain, we are thankfullly staying put (and not cooking!) for ToFurkey Day, and Violet...[WARNING: Parental blathering ahead!]

...she continues to be an amazing joy, with her latest "trick" being that she is incredibly happy when I put her down for naps and "nigh'-nigh's," waving and saying "bye!" with a smile behind her pacifier as I walk out of the room.

Sure, being a stay-at-home mom can be boring, maddening, repetitive, and exhausting at times, but I'm hard-pressed to think of anything else I would rather do.

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are quiet on the mid-western front. I love reading those little details about Violet; it brings a smile picturing the nighty-night waves.

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete